Plugs into any power receptacle to record basic voltage disturbance events.
Typical applications include:
- Traffic signal monitoring at Intersections
- IT Server Rooms
- Home Automation systems
- Sensitive electrical equipment power source quality
- 220 volt for Australia, United Kingdom & European Shuko receptacles
- EventReader software provides easy to understand graphs
- LED flashing light when an event is recorded.
- Affordable enough to deploy several loggers around your building to monitor several branches.
- Conduct high-level diagnosis of your building’s power quality without hiring an electrician.